St. Anne's Convent High School & Junior College, Vasai
Rules of the School
- Mobile phones are not allowed on the school campus. If they do so, it will be confiscated by the Principal.
- Regular attendance and punctuality are insisted upon. Minimum 75% attendance is required for a complete academic session. Students who do not meet these criteria will not be allowed to appear for classes of 9 and 11,10 and 12 board exams.
- Students along with their teachers are required to attend the school assembly regularly and punctually.
- Students are expected to be courteous, loyal, friendly, obedient, respectful, tolerant, and upright in and outside the school.
- Students are required to reach school ten minutes before the school bell rings.
- While changing classrooms, going to the library, computer lab, playground, etc. students are required to move in an orderly manner.
- All major and minor offences will incur disciplinary action as determined by the Principal.