St. Anne's Convent High School & Junior College, Vasai
- Admission is open to all in the Pre-primary section. It is entirely up to the decision of the management.
- An original document of the date of the birth from the records of the Municipality/ Panchayat and Aadhar must be submitted at the time of admission.
- Admission to other classes is subject to availability of seats.
- An entrance exam will be conducted, and admission will be granted on merit basis.
- In case of transfer, an original copy of the marksheet, transfer certificate (duly counter-
signed) along with two passport size photographs should be submitted.
- No provisional admission will be given.
- The original birth certificate and transfer certificate of students from class I onwards will be
retained along with the admission form. It will not be returned.
- School fee must be paid quarterly and in advance before the 10 th of each quarter.
The quarters are demarcated as:
Quarter I – June to August
Quarter II – September to November
Quarter III- December to February
Quarter IV- March to May
- Term fee must be paid along with the first and the third quarter fee.
- The fourth quarter fee will have to be paid before 10 th of March.
- For students of Grade X, the fourth quarter fee must be paid before 10th January.
- Any kind of failure to pay fees before the close of the academic year gives the school the right
to withhold the result.
- When payments cannot be made on the scheduled date, the student is expected to produce a
written note of explanation from his/her parents.